Handheld Patient Investigation Tracking Solution
August 11, 1999, Sydney, Australia. WatchWare is pleased to announce the release of WardWatch v1.2.5 for the Palm Computing Platform. A 30-day trial version of WardWatch v1.2.5 is available for immediate download from
For the Mobile Health Care Professional
Release v1.2.5 of WardWatch includes a number of new features including:
- Printing of patient records and "to do" lists to many of the
infrared enabled HP and Epson printers. Printing requires Stevens Creek
- Improved transfer of patient records using infrared beaming that ensures that the patient and event categories are beamed with patient records.
- Flexible event categories with the ability to rename the
built in categories.
- Ability to enter phone numbers from built in
address book into patient details and event details.
- A special student discount price of $US
19.95 for a limited time.
WardWatch is a general-purpose patient investigation and tracking solution designed for health care professionals; especially residential medical and allied health staff. WardWatch's features include:
- Ability to record basic patient details (including name, hospital record number, DOB, sex, room and bed etc.) and critical information; admission date, diagnosis, allergies, and code.
- Tracking of patient records with the ability to group and order records by various methods (ward, consultant (specialist), record number etc.)
- Tracking of patient investigations, medications and consultations with the ability to mark the status and results of each these events. Icons are used to quickly identify the category and status of all events.
- Infrared Beaming of patients and categories of patients between Palm Devices (especially useful for patient handover)
- Backup and Recovery of patient records using HotSync
- The ability to view all patients' events in one screen and to sort these events to generate "To Do" lists
- Easy navigation of patient records for daily review.
- A detailed user manual in Adobe Acrobat format
- Calculation of the patient's age to cater for
WardWatch v1.2.5 pricing starts at $US 29.95 for a single user license. This fee includes software, documentation, 30-days of free email support and 12 months of free upgrades. Also available are site licenses.
WardWatch is available for all Palm Computing Devices with PalmOS v2.0 or later installed (Palm Personal, Professional, III, IIIx, IV and VII).